Friday, May 8, 2009

Latest Update part 2

Sorry.....I been a bit busy lately.......Let see what is new......0307 recently message me cause i missed call him during the wee hours yesterday.......He ask what i was doing up so late........I told him that i was watching korean drama online....And he ask back a question that really hurt my feeling......I reply back by saying "Do you want me to scream at you?" and i ask him back if he want me to do what ever he said to me in the second message......Which he just reply "K... Bye2"

Like what the HELL........I was hurt that was all he message.....And i told him that if that i how he doesn't want me again....He might as well just say it out loud that he doesn't want me.....He reply for the last time by just saying "Relax, Kidnap krg" and that was it......Silent again from him......Seriously i don't know where i stand with him.....Erm....


Anyway I'm being kidnap tomorrow at 11am till 1pm for a charity golf...Hahahahaha...Like OMG...Hahahahaha....
To be continue........

No comments:

Post a Comment