Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Health Scare

Like OMG.........Today at work the company is having blood donation which happen every year in June.........There are three step that people who want to donate blood must do.



STEP 1: SEE IF THE BLOOD IS SINKING OR FLOATS IN A SOLUTION.......IF IT FLOATS YOUR BLOOD IS NOT FINE.....IF IT SINKING DOWN THE BLOOD IS GOOD.....


STEP 2: CHECKING YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE


STEP 3: DONATE BLOOD


I got pass step one which my finger was stick by a needle to see if my blood would sink... Which it did......But when i got to checking my blood pressure....I didn't pass....ERK!!!.....The doctor told me that i was at the border line of becoming HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE...and if i don't take care of myself with the right food and exercise.....I might depend on High Blood Pressure Med....Like Damn......I try again to check my blood pressure and it was high still....Like argh.......Hahahaha....Its a possibility i was have an "attack"......I'm actually afraid of needle and pain.....Hehehhehehe.....I might go and have a medical check up again during my leave later in the month...I'm a bit of worried now......
I can't

No comments:

Post a Comment