Saturday, April 25, 2009

Latest Update

This morning i gotten my HDD 500GB and Casing already....Hehehehe..I already transfer my personal document that was in my 8GB pendrive....That pendrive is at the moment being use by my officemate for her work.......I know this will hurt my saving again but at least i gotten the HDD now........YEAH!!!!....


My New HDD... :-)

One down 3 more item to go......But its okay....I will take my time in buying what i want........

As usual my mami is asking if i have any saving left or so on.....Erm....Its hard when the saving is being counted.....Erm.....I try my best but there is a lot of things that i want to get before i can't have it..........After this HDD and settling all that i need to pay......I will take my time in getting the other item that is on my "To Buy List"......


To be continue......

No comments:

Post a Comment