Thursday, April 16, 2009

Update from 15-04-2009 ~~~ My 25th Birthday

Boy, do I have a lot to say about my 25th birthday that was on the 15th April…… I got punk twice during my birthday….One was during lunch with 3 of my office Girl friends @ Pizza Hut, Mall and the other was after lunch @ the office…..


I had a funny feeling actually but i didn’t pay much thought to it…Hahahahah…… I was so surprise that my 3 Gf’s got me a bouquet of lilies……At 1st one said that it was from her friend cause her birthday was coming up next too…..So i pay no thought to it….Hahahahaha……While eating our lunch she then burst out by saying that actually the Lilies was for me….That was a sweet surprise……..


The other one was after coming back from lunch half and hour later….My Gf who was the mastermind for the punk during lunch time was acting a bit funny cause she pull me to the other side of the department by saying that one of our officemate wanted to talk to me……But i actually guess that they wanted to punk me….Hahahha….She was like trying to keep me on the other side of the department……The surprise was a birthday cake that the whole department had chip in……It was so “Malu” cause everybody was looking at me……
Damn…..Can’t believe that i got punk twice on my birthday….It was sweet that they did that…..hahahaaha…..



All of my friends and family greet me……But one was missing……0307 didn’t even greet me for my birthday….I feel sad about it but i can’t do much about it……..However my friends make me feel so happy on my Birthday…………

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE BIRTHDAY GREETING………..LOVE YOU ALL…..XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment