Friday, June 12, 2009

Plans for next week...And so on.......

I'm going to start my leave next week.....Just from 15 June 2009 till 20 June 2009.....Will be back to work 22 June 2009....... Plans that i made are going to the dentist on the 16 June 2009 @ 2pm.... The rest of the week is still under plan....Go by ears......Hehehehehe.....


Anyway ever since 0307 silent so quite some time....It really sadden me that this is how it end between me and him.... I just walk away and he doesn't bother talking to me or messaging me.......


Ever since this a lot of guys want to be friends with me....Erm...That complicated from the look of it......One guy already propose to me after getting to know for a few days....Like W-T-H with this picture.....Hahaha....Like he doesn't really give time to really get to know him......Dont know how......There is a other guy too....This is willing to give me time to get to know him first rather jumping to the proposal.....And Also there is a other one too..Same thing......Erm.......One call me bby or beb or syg.... the other is calling me princess or my name and the other is calling me syg.....Erm...This is quite a complicating thing...Hahahaha.....Damn......Someone help me...........

No comments:

Post a Comment