Saturday, July 18, 2009

JUNE ~~ JULY UPDATE

Wow......It's been a while that i haven't blog in what i have been doing lately........


A lot has been going on in my life.....Either personal and non-personal..... For example of non-personal....A while back my Hp headphone die on me....And last night my Hp charger needle tip has break after falling on the floor from my bed......Like damn......Where in the F***ing hell can i get budget to buy it....So in the end i had to take back the charger that i had left in the office back with me......I don't know what to do........

For example for personal.......There a quite a number of things that happen....But i don't really have the mood to say what it is............One thing is that it's quite boring........



To be continue..............

No comments:

Post a Comment